четверг, 14 января 2010 г.

A letter

9th January, 2001

Dear Editor,

As you know we have a very big problem with a crime in our streets. Many teenagers who have problems with parents our with school, use drugs or drink alcohol. They steal mobile phones, beat old people and take away their things. Suffice!
I want to suggest you my offer i think many people will support my idea.First of all we can find groups of volunteers, who will patrol our streets in the evening when most crime then when crime is most succesfull. Because of this company which create fear for our children and because of them our children afraid go out. They want to play, walk and spare their time in the street too like normal children. So i offer you to create groups from strong men who will defend our children from this hooligans. I hope that many fathers will accept my offer and go out to defend their children!
Аlso i really hope that you will post my article.

Yours fathfully,

Daniil Kuznetsov




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий