понедельник, 15 марта 2010 г.

My ideal school

At the moment, I go to a big school, which is located near my house. It is quite a good school, but obviously it could be better.My ideal school would be near to the town centre, so that students would not be too far away from town center, but certainly not in the downtown because it is too noisy area. I would like to have only six lessons every day.There would be a large coffee bar were we could get together during breaks. My school would also have computers, one for each student in each classroom. Another thing would be a film studio where we could spare our brakes and watch films. And there would also be a reading corner or room where would be available computers and magazines. After school i would like to visit drama club our languages ring.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий