понедельник, 15 ноября 2010 г.

A Discription of a Room

I live in a center of Tallinn in a free room flat. I have my own big, modern room. There are many furniture in it. There is a comfortable school table where i do my homework. Also i have a special computer table, with a laptop on it. In my room i have a big French window, so i can enjoy the view of the city. My wallpaper is black-white colored. I sleep in a big wooden bad. I use to watch TV, which hangs on the wall sitting on the sofa. Also i have a magazine table, there are many new magazines on it, such as Esquire, Sport and others.

I think, that my room is very modern and comfortable, because i have many space in it. Also my friends tell that they also enjoy spearing their free in my room, when they visit me.

In my opinion everyone should have his own comfortable room, because your own room is the main place in the house.

1 комментарий: