четверг, 13 октября 2011 г.

Offer of a room

Dear Mr Harper,

My name is Daniil Kuznetsov and I am writing you about your room offer. I am really happy that you offered this room for me, I really did not find anything better.

What about room, everything is OK. Room has all conditions what I need.

Briefly describing you myself. My age is 17 years old and in november i am going to be 18 years old. My nationality is Russian. I am friendly and hard-working person who is going to finish high-school next year. My hobbys are sport, music, history and films. By the way I know 3 languages.

Secondly, as I am a student I want to have internet access in my room, so are you able to put WIFI for 3 months ? It is very important for me. Also am I able to invite my friends ?

I am looking forward hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Daniil Kuznetsov

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий