четверг, 4 апреля 2013 г.

To what extent do you need to have a lot in common with people to get on with them?

I totally disagree with the statement that to have a good friendship people should have much in common.

There many cases when totally different people are the best friends. I think that the common interests are not the main thing why the people want to be close to each other.

Firstly, in my opinion the the worldview is the main thing how find friendships people hobbies are on the second plan. However, there are many cases when interests and hobbies play the main role. In my own experience I can say that in my childhood I met all my good friends in my yard, where all local kids spent their time. We all played the same games, collected same stuff and it did not matter how old were you.
From that time I still have a good friendship with to lads who are my best friends. We live in the same district, we studied in the same school, together we came across many funny and difficult teens situations.

However, we are very different. One my friend is a big fan of travelling. On the other hand, second has never  been to more than three countries: Russia, Latvia and Lithunia. I am fond of cycling, but my friends like skiing. Furthermore, we all have ourself style of clothing, but still we know each other more than ten years and we cannot survive without each other.

Common interests are not the main thing to have a good friendship. It is created only by during the long and faithful familiarity.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий