понедельник, 2 ноября 2009 г.

Changes in my life.

Every day i have many changes. I can change my friends, my clothes and many other things. Every study days i am beaten by changes. I must work very hard to have a good education, because i need it. Last year ago i found out that my family must change a flat. I was reported by my mother about it. I used to live in my old flat for ten years, but i must have been change it. Our clothes, tv and other our things were transported by our car. Next week my mother said that i must change all my local friends, so all my default things were changed by my lovely parents. I wanted to buy a new computer, but i can't because i don't have a lot of money and it was bought by my father. In the end im very happy what he bought computer which was made by Microsoft corporation and it work very hard.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий