понедельник, 9 ноября 2009 г.

Storie

If i become minister of transport i will change everything. I use transport every day, i know what is uncomfort for all people. First if our goverment had given me enough money, I would built a tube. Our city really need it. If our people want to use comfort transport, they have to pay more money to goverment. I want to travel buy train from Tallinn to Narva. If i had got enough money, i would built the fastest train all over the world. If all people want to use more busses or tramms in our country, i have to do it, becouse i really hate to wait my bus about ten minutes to get to school.
In our country we have very old planes. If i become minister of transport i will buy a lot of new planes from USA or from Russia. If our goverment save enough money for me, i will do everything what is really possible for everyone. If i had got a lot of money, i would buy a car for everyone.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий